Deprecated: version_compare(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($version2) of type string is deprecated in /www/tbhadvisors_256/public/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/experiments/manager.php on line 166
Tax Planning Archives - TBH Advisors

That Tax Refund You Got? Here’s What Money Pros Would Do With It. | Barron’s Advisor

That Tax Refund You Got? Here’s What Money Pros Would Do With It.

Travis Anderson, managing member at TBH Advisors, connects with Barron’s Advisor’s’ Steve Garmhausen to provide tips on how taxpayers can best utilize their refunds this year. “The first thing we tell people is if you’ve been loaning the government money and you’re getting a refund, the first step is to make sure you’re paying yourself […]

Advisors Take Long View As Tax Year Nears End | Financial Advisor Magazine

Advisors Take Long View As Tax Year Nears End

Brett Walters, financial advisor at TBH Advisors, connects with Jeff Stimpson at Financial Advisor Magazine to share tax tips entering the new year. “Careful and meticulous record keeping throughout the year is critical. Working with a great financial and tax planner can keep you abreast of any pending changes in tax laws and how to […]

Consider These Year-End Tax Moves For Business-Owner Clients | Financial Advisor Magazine

Consider These Year-End Tax Moves For Business-Owner Clients

Brett Walters, financial planner at TBH Advisors, discusses end-of-year tax moves for business owners with Jeff Stimpson at Financial Advisor Magazine. “Currently, businesses can write off up to 80% of the purchase price of an asset placed into service within the calendar year and depreciate the remaining 20% over the next several years,” explains Walters. […]

Consider These Year-End Tax Moves For Business-Owner Clients | Financial Advisor Magazine

Consider These Year-End Tax Moves For Business-Owner Clients

Brett Walters, a financial planner at TBH Advisors, provides insight for Jeff Stimpson of Financial Advisor Magazine about year-end tax moves for business-owner clients. “Currently, businesses can write off up to 80% of the purchase price of an asset placed into service within the calendar year and depreciate the remaining 20% over the next several […]

Gifting, Roth IRAs Figure Big In 2023 End-Of-Year Tax Moves | Financial Advisor

Gifting, Roth IRAs Figure Big In 2023 End-Of-Year Tax Moves

Brett Walters, a financial planner at TBH Advisors, shares insight with Financial Advisor Magazine’s Jeff Stimpson about end-of-year tax moves, such as gifting plans and potential Roth IRA conversions. “Wealthy taxpayers, specifically those whose net worth exceeds $12 million, would be well-served by employing a prudent and appropriate gifting or trust strategy to begin shifting […]

Best 5-Year CD Rates for October 2023 | The Wall Street Journal’s Buy Side

Dillon Haviland, financial advisor and certified financial planner at TBH Advisors, speaks with reporter Martha White about the best five-year CD rates for October 2023. “Having those CDs locked for a longer duration benefits clients who are a little skittish about the long-term outlook of the markets and the economy in general. For that five-year […]

6 tips for advisors to help rich young athlete clients with NIL | Financial Planning

Phil Reynolds, managing member at TBH Advisors, speaks with Financial Planning’s Victoria Zhuang about tips for advisors supporting clients with NIL deals. “The key point is understanding the terms of the deal: What responsibilities must the athlete fulfill, to receive the promised compensation? Obligations could include anything from creating social media posts to attending meet […]

Contact TBH

Let us assist you in achieving your financial goals.

At TBH, your financial goals are our top priority. Contact us to schedule a free consultation and see how we can help you achieve them.